Cancer survivor and company owner Georgia Thomas launched Glitterflops in 2008 after a long battle with cancer, followed by multiple back and foot surgeries. She soon discovered there was a multitude of disappointing shoes on the market attempting to address her issues, so she decided it was time to take matters into her own hands. The result being the Glitterflop; a comfortable, orthopedic shoe that was nothing less than gorgeous!
Glitterflops is a family owned and operated company based in Whitesboro, Texas. This is where all of our Glitterflops are crafted by our in-house artisans.
|Size||Toe Strap to Heel||Toe to Heel|
|5||7.25 in.||8 3/4 in.|
|6||7.5 in.||9 in.|
|7||7.75 in.||9 1/4 in.|
|8||8 in.||9 1/2 in.|
|9||8.25 in.||9 3/4 in.|
|10||8.58 in.||10 1/4 in.|
|11||9 in.||10 1/2 in.|
|1 inch larger than ankle size will give the proper drape|
REPAIRS: HAVE AN ACCIDENT OR LOSE A CRYSTAL?
Ship BOTH Glitterflops with a copy of your reciept and our REPAIR AND EXCHANGE FORM to:
PO BOX 265
Whitesboro, TX, 76273
- First 6 month no charge! After 6 months from the purchase date, just send a check for $10 per pair made out to:Thomas and King
- We will repair and return ASAP.
Exchanges for a different size are acceptable if the following criteria is met.
- A One time only exchange per purchase for a different size is accepted.
- The Glitterflops must be in New/Unworn condition.
- All original packaging must be included with the return.
- Style must remain the same as the original purchase style.
- BOTH (2) of your Glitterflops® in your packaging. Exchanges that do not contain both shoes will not be accepted.
- A check made out to the THOMAS AND KING for $10 to cover return shipping expense must be included with your exchange.
Please include our REPAIR AND EXCHANGE FORM with your exchange.
THE REPAIR AND EXCHANGE FORM - requires the following information
Please fill out the CLICK: REPAIR AND EXCHANGE FORM with the following information:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- New Glitterflop size required
- Copy of purchase receipt
- EXCHANGES: A check made out to THOMAS AND KING for $10 to cover return shipping expense must be included with your exchange.
- REPAIRS: First 6 month no charge! After 6 months from the purchase date, just send a check for $10 per pair made out to THOMAS AND KING
We do not authorize or offer cancellations of orders after an order has been placed, special ordered or shipped.
NO REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ANY REASON
All sales are final on domestic and international orders.